IJ Start Canon G4111
IJ-start-canon.cc – Ij Start Canon G4111 Enjoy high volume, high quality, low-cost home printing using this powerful compact Wi-Fi refillable 4-in-one with print, copy, scan and fax functions, high page yield, easy smart device and cloud connectivity and a 20 sheet ADF. Experience highly cost-effective and productive printing with high yields THE ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yields are not to be combined. This compact, easy to use 4-in One with print, copy scan and fax suits any
home or office and easily handles large print volumes thanks to its highly durable, refillable ink system. Effortlessly copy, scan or fax multi-page documents with the 20-sheet ADF. Copy ID cards with ease, plus save energy with Auto Power Off of up to 6000 pages from a black ink bottle or up to 7000 pages using a single set of colour bottles. Print in high quality using Canon’s FINE technology and hybrid ink system
with pigment black for sharp documents and dye-based colours for vivid borderless photos up to A4. Wirelessly print and scan from smart devices using the Canon PRINT app, or print without any additional apps thanks to Apple AirPrint® (iOS) or Mopria® (Android) support. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using.
- Fax Type
- Super G3 / Colour
- Fax resolution
- Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Fax Speed
- Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
- FAX memory
- Up to 50 pages
- Group Dial
- Max. 19 locations
IJ Start Canon G4111
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.